Healthy Fathers educate their children about healthy relationships and role model respect for others in relationships of all kinds.
The annual White Ribbon Campaign promotes this important mission by inviting men, women and youth are to wear a white tie or white ribbon to take a strong, positive and public stance against violence against women, men, intimate partners of all genders and children. Wearing a white ribbon is a personal pledge to never commit, condone or remain silent about violence against women, men, youth or children.
This year we have 36 partners across the state and directly touched nearly 10,000 individuals.
Click here for more information and to take the pledge.
A healthy father plans to have a baby at the best time for his family.
What can men do to prevent or plan a pregnancy?
- learn about male and female methods of birth control - bedsider.org
- talk with your partner about birth control before you have sex
- listen to your partner and respect their feelings
- use condoms for protection from pregnancy, STIs and HIV
- support your female partner with her birth control method
If your family is big enough and you don't want any more children, consider a vasectomy